462864-B21, HP Smart Array P410/512MB with BBWC
HP’s innovative design and integration work of the Smart Array family of products creates customer value that is unmatched in the industry. Use of Smart Array products across multiple applications results in a much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than any other server storage RAID product.The HP Smart Array P410 is HP’s PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) RAID controller. The low profile, half height card has 8 ports and utilizes DDR2-800 memory. The P410 is ideal for RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 5+0 and can be upgraded with a minimum 256MB cache module, battery kit (for BBWC), Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC), and Smart Array Advanced Pack license key for RAID 6 (ADG), & 6+0. The SA-P410 Controller supports up to 24 drives depending on the server implementation. Additional drives can be supported with cache and connection to the HP SAS Expander Card.
HP’s High Performance Architecture sets new boundaries of industry performance expectations!
- 6Gb/s SAS [(600MB/s bandwidth per physical link)]
- x8 6Gb/s SAS physical links (compatible with 3Gb/s SATA )
- 256 MB 40-bit wide DDR2-800MHz cache upgradeable to 512 MB 72-bit wide DDR2-800MHz battery-backed write cache or 512 MB / 1 G 72-bitwide DDR2 flash backed write cache provides up to 4.2 GB/s maximum bandwidth
- x8 PCI Express gen 2 host interface provides maximum bandwidth
- Gen 2.0
- Read ahead caching
- Write-back caching (with BBWC/FBWC)