Undoubtedly one of the most Powerful Graphics Card by NVIDIA Tesla K80 with CRAZY amount of memory (24GB) to handle your Enterprise Server and Super Computer. The graphics card can be used by engineering companies to simulate visual models, or by oil and gas companies for geological research to find the best drilling sites. Tesla has also been used in servers to deliver virtual desktops to remote clients. The K80 chip is broken up into two graphics processors, which share the balance of processing. Combined, the chip has 4,992 processing cores, 24GB of GDDR5 memory and memory bandwidth of 480GBps. A technology called GPU Boost can kick up performance for specific applications in bursts to deliver better results. Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Quanta and Cray use the K80 GPUs in servers. Servers from HP and Dell run on Intel’s Xeon CPUs. If your system in a data center needs Power with insane amount of memory, then Tesla K80 Graphics card is the way to go! Caution: Price Tag on this one may shock you but the performance of this card will shock you even more.
- 4992 NVIDIA CUDA cores with a dual-GPU design
- Up to 2.91 teraflops double-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- Up to 8.73 teraflops single-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 24 GB of GDDR5 memory
- 480 GB/s aggregate memory bandwidth
- ECC protection for increased reliability
- Server-optimised to deliver the best throughput in the data center